Google Code Project for DAAP Android Client

We have used Google Code Project Hosting to set up a project page for the Android DAAP client. This will hopefully keep DAAP from overriding this blog. This move also allows bugs, feature requests, and issues to be reported and well maintained. There is also a subversion repository provided by Google which will make handling commits between the two developers much easier. I hope to provide with the wiki section useful tutorials that explain some of the features, such as streaming, downloading of songs, queuing, etc. Releases will be posted there.

2 comments:

Emilian Mihailescu said...

Hello,

I am using your DAAP application, an it is very good.


Can you please think of adding a sleep function to this aplication ?

Thank you in advance,
Emilian.

Unknown said...

@Emilian Mihailescu
A sleep function is a very great idea! I would love implementing this in the near future as my schedule permits. Thanks for the idea, and I look forward to the day I can get it to you.